According to the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA), the CMA (AAMA) credential "is considered the gold standard of medical assisting professionalism." Medical Assistants who earn their certification by graduating from an accredited program and passing the Certifying Board of the American Association of Medical Assistants' CMA (AAMA) Certification/Recertification exam enjoy increased job opportunities and security, and are recognized as being at the top in their field for their knowledge and competence.
The Learning Express Certified Medical Assistant Practice Exams offer Medical Assistant certification candidates the essential, authentic practice they need to perform their best on this crucial professional exam.
Each Certified Medical Assistant Practice Exam offers:
- A complete 200-question multiple-choice practice exam designed to familiarize students with the content, format, and timing of the AAMA's CMA (AAMA) Certification/Recertification exam
- Authentic practice with a computerized testing environment
- Instant online scoring and detailed answer explanations
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics:
- Medical assistants perform administrative and clinical tasks to keep the offices of physicians, podiatrists, chiropractors, and other health practitioners running smoothly.
- Medical assistants held about 435,000 jobs in 2007.
- The average annual income in 2007 was $28,270.
- The number of jobs in medical assisting is expected to grow 35% by 2016.